Saturday, September 22, 2007


Charlie and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary ( I know it's crazy isn't it?) this weekend by going and seeing our favorite band......Rascal Flatts! We had great seats on the floor but just a little advice for those who are challenged in the height area.....wear platforms! It was an amazing show and we did get pretty close to them as there was a second stage right next to us. We got some pretty bad pictures on Charlie's camera phone for my proof that we were there because I actually read the ticket before going in and it said no cameras....... I think my ticket was the only one that said that because there sure were a lot of cameras there! I don't know how I am going to get those off and actually looking good enough to go in a scrapbook? Anyway, we had a very nice weekend together and are looking forward to 15+ more years together.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Happy Anniversary guys!