Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my little sister!
I remember the day she was born - it was Valentines Day and we were at school.
I knew my mom had gone in to the hospital to have her and that is all I could think of.
FINALLY my dad came to pick me up from school to let us know our baby sister had arrived.
She was born with the thickest head of black hair - that is really what I remember the most.
I didn't know babies could have so much hair!
She became my little playmate instantly and it was hard to separate us.
I am so proud of the wife and mother that she has become today and want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
I love you sis!

1 comment:

Corey Pittman said...

That was very sweet and brought tears to my eyes! I miss having you buy me icecream, making me clothes and doing my hair in french braids. I learned how to be a mom from one of the best! Great...now I need a tissue!! lol, Thanks so much and I love you lots!