Monday, May 4, 2009

All About My Dad


Tyler had his first assignment that would be graded with a letter grade. He had instructions to interview anyone he wanted and then write their biography. His first choice was Babe Ruth but when we told him the person actually had to be alive to answer the questions he chose Daddy.

Here is what he wrote:

This story is all about my dad. my dad's birthday is February 21. My Dad loves to play baseball. His favorite thing about his job is to process claims. He also likes to make money. He does not like to drive because he gets stuck in traffic. He loves to watch the Boston Red Sox and he likes to go to Boston. On the weekends my Dad always loves to hang out with me. My Dad's favorite show is Lost and his favorite food is Chinese. He always wants me to know that he loves me.

I have to say this is a very accurate depiction of his Daddy!

No comments: