Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas

Every Christmas Eve we let Tyler open one present....he has finally learned it will ALWAYS be Christmas PJ's! This year he was excited to get to wear them and get ready for Santa.

This year we left Tyler's Stocking on his night stand in his room. He came running in our bedroom holding it with the biggest surprised look on his face. He couldn't believe Santa was in his room! Inside he found a Spiderman watch that he had asked him for. Tyler's big gift this year that he has been begging and begging for was a game boy. He still hasn't got used to the fact that we can actually take it wherever we go!
This is just for all of you ladies out there. My lovely husband wrapped my gifts all by himself....oh yes that box with the old shower curtain around it is for me!
After seeing what it was I forgave the wrapping.....how do you wrap a scrapbooking suitcase?
Charlie has been wanting an IPod for years so this year he got his wish. He also got an autographed Tom Brady Rookie card.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love it! How resourceful Charlie is... using things around the house for wrapping... that is what I like to call going green.

I need to see Charlie's song list...

We need to scrapbook... you should come to the SS ones ( what am I saying I have only been 2 in as many years)

The gameboy... will change your life... it will suddenly get QUIET!