Thursday, January 10, 2008

catching up

We haven't been up to much since Christmas but I thought I would catch you up on what we have been doing. Tyler had his second set of tubes put in on December 26. (He had his first set last Christmas and they didn't last as long as the doctor wanted) He put in the "jumbo" size that should get him a good 18 months of no ear infections. We did finally find our cat a new home and she is doing very well there. The new owner sends up pictures and emails to keep us up to date on her. We are dreaming up some remodeling for the new year so maybe soon I will have some before/after photos to post....I reeeeaaaalllly hope so!
Grandaddy is moving into a nursing home this friday. He seems to know what is going on enough but I worry about him. He can't remember things from day to day. He loves seeing us and having visitors so we will keep going. He had surgery last Tuesday for some kidney stones and he is feeling better....he says he will be "human" again =)!
I told you we were not up to much. Tyler has some more basketball games coming up starting this Saturday so I will get those posted asap....

No comments: