Friday, December 5, 2008

Approved?

We have been attending the PATH (parents as tender healers) class on Thursday nights as part of our adoption process. We have taken this class before so it is all old hat to us - literally they are doing the exact same work as they did 7 years ago - however there is a new group of people so the conversations are different based on these peoples experiences and such.
Two weeks ago we discussed discipline.
As a resource parent you absolutely cannot under any circumstance spank.
Do you think this would be ok instead?


5 comments:

Corey Pittman said...

too funny...ummm...what is a resource parent?

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I need one of them! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the laws of TN, but I don't think that would be approved in NH

The Aldrich's said...

I love the picture. Too Cute! Glad things are going well. Not sure if the cage is acceptable.. LOL

Tabitha said...

I'd call DCS on you for this but I'm okay with it because that's my kid in there! Ha,ha.