Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a day!

Today was one of those days when you just say - what is going to happen next! It started with getting to work and my boss NEEDING his sugar and creamer (he is a girl about his coffee - just ask him) so I make a list and go out - in the rain and cold - and get it.

A while later I decide I need to have a cup but the water reserve is empty I went to fill it.

I missed. My pants however - got those.

Let's just say it looked like I peed my pants and I had to go REALLY bad.
The boys in the office were no help - unless you want to be laughed at then they were very helpful.

I was soaked!

Luckily it was just water so I dabbed as much as I could off, borrowed a fan from another office and sat at my desk until I dried off.

Did I mention that it was already rainy and cold today?

Let's pray I don't get pneumonia......

1 comment:

The Aldrich's said...

Oh my:0 I hope the rest of the day was uneventful. Glad there was a fan available. I bet it took forever to dry.. That is one of the things you will be able to laugh about later.