Saturday, November 14, 2009

Silence

I have nothing to report about our adoption other than I have left three messages this week with our social worker and have yet to hear back from him. I am really trying not to be discouraged. Really. Trying. Hard. Some days you just want some news you know? Any sort of news. The silence is what I don't like.

Over the last few weeks I have been doing Beth Moore's "A Heart Like His" Bible study. In this I have learned that just because He calls us to do something doesn't mean He is going to make the path smooth. He may make a few bumps along the way. The silence is my bump.

During this time of silence some good news from my friend came. They have decided to adopt too! They are going to be adopting internationally and need a little help. I have posted a button to the right that will link you to their blog where you can read about how they came to the decision to adopt. You can also see some Christmas Card designs that she has created for you to purchase. Go check it out!

I am praying that my silence isn't going to last much longer. The holiday's are coming and I was really hoping that we would have a house full of children this year. I have to be a better listener!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

We are praying for you guys too! Stay strong, God will be faithful. Thanks for sharing the link to our blog too! We ♥ you guys.