Thursday, March 13, 2008

this and that...

Not much going on around here right now but we sure are preparing for a lot of things....
Baseball practice started tonight. Tyler couldn't wait. He is on the Red Sox this season with Daddy as one of his coaches. I can't wait to see what he brings this season. He just seems to get better and better....
Easter is next weekend and we are having all of the family here. I am sooooo excited. I haven't seen most of them for a long time so it will be a great time hanging out. I have several things planned for all of us to do, I like to keep everyone busy!
VBS - I am co-directing that this year and am very excited about it right now. Notice how I said "right now"? Yes, I LOVE planning things. However I know I am going to need a lot of prayer to get me through the week of actual VBS! It will be a challenge working a full time job then going to work VBS from 6-9ish every night. Two things in my favor though, my boss is doing the same thing so we will be equally tired and at the end of the week I am going to Atlanta with friends to the "Deeper Still" event with Beth Moore, Priscilla Shrier and Kay Arthur. I am telling you if you have not yet experienced this GO. It is so good to be filled up with God's word from women overflowing with it. It is awesome!
We were looking forward to a Disney Trip the first week of April but right now that is on hold......again. Charlie is feeling sluggish and the insurance company is dragging their heels on getting him a new battery. I am not willing to travel 13 hours from home and doctors when he isn't 100%.
We are also getting Tyler's birthday gift early from Mimi and Papa.....maybe even tomorrow. I will let you all know what it is when we get it.....it's very exciting and he has NO idea....I see crying in his future! Happy tears of course.
That has got you caught up with us so far.....I will post again when I have more to say LOL! Right now got to go watch Survivor....the best show on TV!

No comments: