Saturday, August 23, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged by Alicia so here goes.....

7 Things
I want to do before I die
1. Travel
2. Be able to have children
3. Watch Tyler grow into the man God wants him to be
4. Meet my grandchildren
5. Find Tyler's birth mother
6. Adopt more children
7. Send Charlie on a missions trip

I can do
1. Crosstitch
2. Work full time and run a house!
3. Watch Tyler do anything...
4. Love
5. overcommit
6. Cook
7. Be a mother

I cannot do...
1. Speak in front of people
2. Sing
3. Decorate
4. Travel alone
5. Remember anything before the age 6
6. Watch horror movies
7. Initiate conversation with strangers

That attract me to my man...
1. His passion
2. His flirtyness
3. His love
4. His faith
5. His outgoing personality
6. His loyalty
7. His supportiveness

I say most often...
1. Since when?
2. I love you
3. Popo Get Down!!!
4. Are you kidding me?
5. Last warning
6. Come on now!
7. Don't make me say it again.

Celebrity Crushes (just people I like to watch)
Nicolas Cage
Gary Sinese (sp?)
Matthew McConahey (sp?)

People to tag
Beth
Rachel
Corey
Anyone else reading this!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So glad you did this... I started to tag you but did not know if you would want to.