Monday, August 4, 2008

Dry cleaning underwear

Today was the first official first day of second grade for the little guy. He was convincing himself all morning that it was going to be great!
Second grade is going to be great because I am going to make new friends.
Second grade is going to be great because we are going to have math and I love math.
Second grade is going to be great because I am a car rider every day.
Second grade is going to be great because (insert any random thing here)
It was cute to hear him pump himself up. He did have a great day. He has two friends from last year in his class so that was a relief. The only bad thing was his girlfriend moved away.
What. Girlfriend.
So he asked yesterday if after school he could have his underwear dry cleaned.
I had to ask "why in the world would you want your underwear dry cleaned?"
It's cool.
After thinking about it - we don't have any piece of clothing dry cleaned.
ever.
How does he know what this is?
Tyler what do you mean by dry cleaned?
I mean I take off my clothes then run around in my underwear and dry them clean.
Sure. You can have your underwear dry cleaned.
I would have pictures (Lisa) but the blogger wouldn't cooperate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the story just the same, although, you know how I love the pictures! See...he made it through his first day just fine, and so did you. Great job!

Photos by Design said...

That is hilarious! You have to try again with the photos!