Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday was the official registration day for the 2nd Grade. When Tyler went to his class he found this on his desk. It had a bag attached with all of the items in it. I thought that was very sweet! I can tell she is already very organized.


Uniforms - I like the look but Tyler kept questioning me about having to wear it every day.

Not the best picture of us but it will have to do - for now. His official 1st day is Monday so we will see if we can get a better one.....

And one with our special visitor!

Tyler has had some tummy issues. I asked him tonight if his tummy hurts because he is nervous. Jackpot. I told him the story of my tummy issues. I had plenty and every morning I tried to use it to stay home from school. I said look at me know - I made it through 2nd and 3rd and 4th. He interrupted and said - yeah but your old.

Thanks.

He really is nervous about school and I can relate but it isn't going to keep him from going.

3 comments:

Photos by Design said...

Such a handsome guy! He is getting so tall! So, public school with uniforms?

Ashley said...

I bet it will be a good year.

We in the Jones house have nervous tummy issues too... see blogpost about wedding =) And unfortunately, I have passed it on along.

Tabitha said...

He looks very handsome in his uniform. I hope he continues to love 2nd grade!