Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is the number again?

So I walk in the door and the first words out of Tyler's mouth are:

"Mommy, your message said you would call me back. You never called me back!"

UH-when did you call me? I check my cell phone and there is no missed calls, no messages - nada. Then I start to thinking. There is only one number Tyler knows.

I go to the phone and sure enough there is a message waiting.

From Tyler.

He called ME to find out where HE left his ear plugs.

This is funny for two reasons
One - the fact he can't remember where he left his ear plugs and thinks that I will just "know".
Two - because he is home with his Mimi and she asked Tyler for Mommy's number and he gave her the number to call! So basically she called herself.

I do know one thing for sure now - if Tyler ever needs to call me. He knows the number.

No comments: