Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun on the Fourth

We had a relaxing fourth of July this year. I think Tyler spent most of it in the pool! I spent my day watching Tyler swim in the pool. My sister and her family came up for the weekend and hung out with us. Mimi and Papa spoiled us all with some great food.
I loved it because I didn't have to lift one finger!
Tyler helping Fiana Mae keep afloat.
Horsing around with a friend....
With the new Target just down the street not only gives us convenience with shopping but an annual fireworks show - right in our backyard! No more fighting traffic!
Smile boys!Charlie is doing so well. His worse time is through the night. He is great during the day and I think he overdoes it because he feels so good. He gets tired easy and has to lay down but then he is right back into it. He just needs to take it a little slower....

No comments: