Monday, July 7, 2008

Special Visitor

Tomorrow at 5pm our special visitor arrives......I love it when this particular visitor comes because I don't have to do housework the entire time she is here. I love her.
She cleans things I don't even know are dirty.
She always cleans out my fridge....it's scary in there.
Laundry is her specialty too. Even if there is only one pair of shorts in the hamper - she'll wash it. She always leaves it nicely folded at the end of my bed for me to put away. I love her.
She can't cook worth a durn but she can do dishes. She likes doing dishes. And sweeping. And mopping. Oh I can't wait till the cleaning fairy gets here!

2 comments:

Wags said...

sounds like what happens when my grandma comes to visit... except she can cook worth a durn.

i'm sure tyler will tell me all about it tomororw. :)

Shawn said...

I've been good all year...will the cleaning fairy come and visit me?