Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little things you don't know

Because I am quiet and you will never find these things out about me in a normal conversation I decided to take Big Nanny's meme on....

What I was doing 10 years ago:
We lived here in TN but were feeling the tug to move back to Boston. We wanted to try to have a baby one more time and in Boston it was covered under my husbands health plan. We moved back to Boston in November of 1998. I got a job with Old Navy and worked my way up to management and stayed with the company until 2004 when I gladly turned in my retail cap for.ever. We did try to have a baby during that time and were unsuccessful. We were not privy to God's plan at this point.

Favorite Snack:
Twix Candy Bars
Cherry Garcia Ice-cream

To Do List:
PTA meeting tonight
E-mail people to sign up for Team Kid - yes you reading this right now -sign up already!
Get Team Kid Curriculum's ready
Call Tabitha
Cook Dinner

Jobs I have had:
Waitress at The Triple "D"
Cracker Barrel cashier
Teacher's Assistant
Vocational Instructor for Special Needs Adults
Old Navy Manager
Preschool Teacher
Office Assistant

Places I have lived:
Tennessee
Texas
Maine
Massachusetts
Pennsylvania
Tennessee

Bad Habits:
Twirling my hair
Saying "since when?" to Tyler - just ask him
Throwing things away - if it isn't where it is supposed to be I chuck it.
Spending money on Tyler
Not telling Charlie what I spend

5 Random Things People May Not Know:
1. When I was 16 my sister ran over me with our tractor. We were too lazy to walk to the field behind our house so we took the tractor. I sat on the top and she drove - it got stuck in 3rd gear and when she went around a corner I fell off and she ran over me.
2. I hate it when people sneeze. All I can think about it how much stuff just came flying out of their mouths into the air I am breathing. I hold my breath until I feel it is safe to breath again.
3. When I was a toddler and I didn't want to eat I would hold my breath until I passed out. This made my mother panic until she realized that when I passed out I would breathe again.
4. I like to hold my breath.
5. To stop crying I count. It takes my mind off of whatever I am crying about - sometimes I have to count to 1 gillion but eventually I stop.

CD's I would want if I were stranded on an island:
All of Rascall Flatts - that covers it.

What I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give to my church.
2. Pay off debt. Ours and our parents.
3. Buy my mother in law a house - she has never owned her own house.
4. Build our dream home.
5. Start an adoption agency

No comments: