Friday, May 21, 2010

Easter


Happy Easter!!!




We had a great Easter as usual. Tyler got his goodies and the Easter bunny brought him his new Mario Brothers game that he was just dying to have. He literally played it non stop....literally. I had to ban it so he would do something else. It's nice to know you gave them something they love but geesh!


This is what I got for his Easter photo shoot. I tried to get other shots but not one of them came out....not one. So this is our 2010 Easter picture.....great isn't it?

With all the extra goodies and egg hunting and new games we still take time to focus on what Easter truly means. It isn't about all of that stuff - it's about the One who gave His life for us because of a love so great that we can't even imagine it. I know He has risen and one day I will bow at His feet and worship Him - what a glorious day that will be!

No comments: