Friday, May 21, 2010

Nine is Fine...

Tyler had a great birthday.....and so did we because all he wanted was....
a yoyo



and Diary of a Wimpy Kid the movie book.

Easiest requests to date!


I usually opt for parties away from the house but this year since his gift requests were so simple we decided to make the party just as simple.
We had the party at the house and had a great time.

He was allowed to have one friend spend the night and he chose his buddy Logan. They are on the same baseball team and have really bonded over the last few months. They didn't get to do the whole stay up late thing because they had to get up early for church then off to a baseball game but they had fun all the same.
I can't believe we have a 9 year old.
Tyler you are truly a blessing that I cannot put into words. You amaze me with your generous heart and you frustrate me with your obsessiveness. I love every part of who you are and what you will become. I am so proud to be your mother and I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments: