Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Help!

My friend is also going through the adoption process. She has been waiting for a year and today she got the call! She is about to get a boy (3) and a girl (5)! It is the absolutely most perfect fit for their family! God is so good!

They need a little help. Going through the state you never know when you will get a call much less the age of the children. They are not going to have anything except the clothing on their backs. If you have anything that this family could use to help these children feel more at home please leave me a comment and let me know. I am so excited for them and they are going to love on these children so much!

Pray for the adjustment to go smoothly as they are scared and unsure of what is happening. Pray. Pray. Pray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have boy clothes, summer and some winter/fall mostly size 2T but some 3T and a bunch of 4Ts that have been given to me for Jack. Can you narrow down the size for me and I could send them out. My girl stuff is all around 4s and some skinny 5s. Let me know as soon as possible. I'd love to help and I hope the call comes for you soon too.

carsholtz said...

Lorinda:

You know those bags of clothes you gave me for the Foriests? I went through them and pulled out what Valerie thought she could use and I still have the majority of the clothes left! Want them back? email me and let me know (carsholtz@juno.com)

Ashley said...

Do you know if they are a size 2- 3 year old... or a size 3 three year old???
I just send a bunch of stuff to my nephew in FL, but I can look.