Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Home Run

We won.......again!
Our team is the best team in our league. I heard "it ain't braggin if it's true!"
Every single kid on our team LOVES the game of baseball and it really shows when they get out there to play. All of the parents are so proud of what they have accomplished this season....and it isn't over yet!
Tyler had an in the park home run, a base clearing triple, a single and one strike out today.
Not bad for a days work.
I finally decided at the end of the game to get up and try to get some pictures....
I happened to get the home run!
The hit...

Running to third... I can tell by the look that he is looking at the third base coach and I am sure praying that he sends him on home.
And he does...
Victory!
Go Big Red!

1 comment:

The Aldrich's said...

Way to go Tyler! That was a great game. Glad you are on a winning streak. Keep up the great effort.