Saturday, November 15, 2008

catching up...

I have been out of the blogging loop these past two weeks.

My one reader is devastated I am sure.

What have we been doing?????? A whole lot of nothing really. Since baseball ended we have our Saturday's free and we have been home. It's so nice to just stay home somtimes. Today I started cleaning out the guest room....it is so fun to purge your house of things that are just taking up space. I have filled two garbage bags so far and I am not even close to being done. I love it!

Our classes are going very well. You would think that after 7 years of doing this that they would come up with some new material - nope. We watched the exact same movie that we did 7 years ago. We read the exact same story as we did 7 years ago. We did the exact same homework as we did 7 years ago. This is going to be a breeze! It is nice going and meeting new people and hearing why they want to adopt. The first night the social worker gave her usual speech about "if your here for a baby you might as well leave now because that never happens in the system" But we know it does and we just thanked God that he is bigger than statistics. We know that he has already chosen our child and is preparing them. We are not expecting a baby but we weren't expecting one last time either. We are leaving the details in God's hands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I am the one reader....yes! I have been devastated! Thanks for getting back on the ball!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Praying for you guys and that special child that is going to be so lucky to call you mom and dad!