Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Book is a Magic Carpet

Tyler had a musical tonight at school. It was cute and he actually sang which is an accomplishment in itself. It was a musical that encouraged the children to take a ride through reading. Doing some motions - go Tyler
This was our view. I knew when we walked in and the place was packed I was in trouble. I asked him if he knew where he was going to be on the risers so I could try to find a seat somewhat close - I'm not up there - I sit on the floor. GREAT. So short little self couldn't see short little child. Oh well - he still sang.


1 comment:

Melissa Lee said...

OK, I know the comment I am leaving has nothing to do with your post about the kids musical...mainly because Remi isn't old enough to be in a musical yet, but when she is I will be waaaaayy more obnoxious than you can even stand...but as I scrolled down and looked at your pictures there you were - standing next to Bro. John and Ms. Pat! How is it I have been at this church SEVEN years and am just now putting this together?? Of course I'm not seeing a resemblence, but then again I'm blind (honest). I am so happy to connect these dots.
Oh, and you are officially up on the Stretch Marks blog, my friend. You could add me to yours, but lately some people I don't know have been leaving some rather strange comments and I'm unsure what to do about that. So...beware.(ha)