Saturday, June 7, 2008

Little Randomness

I finally downloaded some pictures off of my camera and decided to share some. Some of these were taken days ago and a few today. This is Tyler's baseball career in bats and balls. I didn't know a kid needed sooooo many....you only use one bat and one ball right? That's what I thought. Tyler has 6 here and that isn't including the others we couldn't locate at this particular time. The balls we have to keep replenishing because he keeps hitting them over our back yard fence into the woods behind us. That is his goal.

This is how I found him the night we came home from Six Flags. He won this penguin doing the strong man contest. He has slept with it every night since. Cute.
Last Sunday we kept our friends 21 month old so they could go to the baseball field and enjoy their 9 year old play in the all star game for his league. We decided to make a tent in the living room....they had a blast. I forgot how much fun it is do something inside that should be done outside. Of course I also forgot that the tent supports were broken and we had to jimmy-rig it to stay up..all part of the adventure. Didn't stop the boys at all.
This is today. We bought this pool for Tyler last fall when all the pools were 75% off. That is the BEST time to buy a pool. He has had a kiddie pool every year since he was 2 and he did what he could in it. He loves to swim and just be in the water so we decided to take one step up with this one. It will only go up to his chest when it is completely full but he thinks it is just awesome. I have some video of him being goofy but being the complete non-technological girl that I am I don't know how to get it from my computer to here.....if I figure it out I will post it later.

First time he actually would wear these sort of goggles. Of course it started a contest of how long can I stay under water. His record is 22 seconds. We are sure to work on beating that over the summer. I will keep you updated...



No comments: