Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whew!

This week has been one crazy week. We are all exhausted and ready for the weekend.

We got through VBS with 3-5 year olds....whew! My favorite part is watching them worship through song. Their little sweet voices singing praises just gives me the goosebumps every time. I am thankful that I got to be a part of bringing Jesus to these families through their little ones. I pray that seeds are planted and those that don't know Him personally will start to question it and want it.

Of course the end to this week is the start of another week we have been waiting for! Charlie is scheduled to go in on Wednesday at 7am. I don't know how long it will take or how long he will be in the hospital for. Just pray for peace for him to know that God is in control of this. I know that we are to go in Wednesday for a reason. We are to touch someones life that will be there in the hospital at the same time. I don't know if it will be a nurse, a doctor another patient. Maybe they will just see us in passing or it will be someone that I have a converstaion with.....I don't know but pray for my eyes to be open. God has a reason for Charlie's operation to be when it is. Pray for Tyler to understand. He is worried about his daddy.

No comments: