Saturday, September 13, 2008

Big Red

That is what we are calling ourselves.....Big Red. I kinda like it - reminds me of the gum.
We are spicy and hot!
We ended up with a tie today 12 - 12. It was a nail bitter all the way down to the very last out! We started off a little slow and let them get a good lead on us but then inning by inning we chipped away at that lead. Going into the bottom of the 6th inning we were down by 6. We needed 5 to tie the game 6 to win it. Rally time! Our guys really stepped up and started hitting some balls! It was so exciting and the parents were all whooping and hollering too! I love the group of parents on this team, they all are so supportive of the coaches and just love to cheer.
I was able to get some pictures today because another Dad took over the books for me - Thanks!








GO BIG RED!!!!!!


1 comment:

The Aldrich's said...

I love the new name. It sounds like Tyler had a great game. Go Big Red!!