Friday, September 12, 2008

Week in Review

It's been long. It's been crazy. And I am tired.

It all started with the "sleeping" kitties on Monday. We have not seen anymore....I wonder why?

Tyler had a baseball game Monday night and did great. He single handedly stopped them while playing first base in the second inning......no body could get on base with that glove! He went 2 for 3 at the plate. He decided the last time he went up to bat that he needed to use a different bat? Why? Because the other one was lame. He only hit great with it but now it was lame. Go figure.

Tuesday was our one and only night at home this week. So I made spaghetti. Good times there had by all.

Wednesday was church. I am running the preschool programming with a friend. Friend had bronchitis so I got to run it alone. It was a little bit crazy because all of the adult Bible studies started. We tried to send 17 three year olds out to the playground with 10 one and two year olds. I don't recommend that. Lesson learned.

Thursday I got to go to my first PTA general meeting at school. I like feeling like I know what is going on at Tyler's school. I had to speak in front of everyone.....I know, I know. I didn't pass out but I can't tell you what I actually said. Hopefully the smiles on their faces meant that I was making sense....or did it? There was some drama - can't wait to see how that plays out.

Friday I promised Tyler we would go to the bookstore and order his new book. He had to complete all chores and clean up after himself all week to get this journey. He really wanted that book because I only had to tell him once to do things. I like bribery! We got to the bookstore and they didn't have the book. We did however get a free shipping coupon to order it from home. Now I just have to listen to "when will it be here mommy?" one thousand times until it actually arrives. Please let it come fast!

He chose Taco Bell for our big Friday night out to eatery. Just me and the boy because daddy has his monthly card night at the Jones' Casa.
We have an early day tomorrow. Baseball pictures at 8:20 then our game at 9. I love baseball!

His new thing to get an extra half an hour before bed - his piano note cards. His idea too! One way to get him to learn his notes!

No comments: