Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homework

Tyler doesn't have a lot of homework. One thing he has to do is write 10 sentences with his weekly words. Pulling teeth I tell you - that would be more fun.

It took him one hour to write those 10 sentences tonight.

He would capitalize where he shouldn't, misspell words, write huge then small. When I would say "fix it" he would erase the entire sentence and start over. This happened for an hour. That was the longest hour of my entire life. It just wouldn't end!

I use to worry if he didn't have homework - right now I am just thankful.

1 comment:

The Aldrich's said...

Do not worry it will get better. Austin would turn 15 minutes of homework into three hours. Just keep encouraging him to stay on task. He will soon learn it is easier to get it done in a timely manner. I would let Austin know the quicker he was done, I would allow that much more TV or Playstation time. I enjoy reading your blog and can not wait to meet you when we visit Tabbi and her family. Erin