Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

It's really here.


It already has not started out so great.


Strep - already.
Way to start the new year!

I don't make resolutions but this year if I made one it would be to get more exercises. I actually started that tonight. For the first time. EVER.


I have walked before but that doesn't really count.


I now have this...

It's biggest selling point - I get to sit down while I do it. I am not much into standing while I exercise.

It hurts.

My feet also don't reach the floor when I sit down on it so while they do exercises that require that you have your feet touching the floor - I just watch them....

I am easing into it - my body may go into shock if I go to fast!

I will let you know how I progress....

4 comments:

patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
patsy said...

You should thank your mom for that...

The Rivers Family said...

Thanks Mom!