Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Play Ball!

Last night started our new season of baseball! Have I mentioned before that I LOVE BASEBALL!!!! Especially when Tyler plays. I love watching him learn and grow each and every season.

This season started off the best ever for him personally. First hit - a homerun! Second hit - a triple! Third hit - a single! Fourth hit - would have been a double but the first baseman triped him. We don't like him. So all in all he had four hits and 5 RBI's. He was so proud and so were we!

Today a coach called Charlie from the next level up and asked if Tyler could play "up" on Saturday. This is a real honor and only kids with a head for the game are asked to play. He is very excited about this and knows that not everyone gets this opportunity. I get nervous for him when he plays so Saturday I may just throw up.

I didn't get any pictures last night because it was just cold. I didn't have it in me to stand in the cold wind and snap pictures. Saturday will be a different story......twice!

No comments: