Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Any ideas?

Ok, I think I have stated this before.....I don't pull teeth. The sight of the tooth hanging, the sound it makes when you pull on it just sends me through the roof. I know this is going to be something that I will have to deal with over the next few years because Tyler has a lot of teeth in his mouth that need to fall out. I think Tyler has inherited this lovely trait of being grossed out. Of course it probably has a lot to do with me and my distorted faces and holding my ears shut TIGHT when he even wiggles it. His other front tooth is ready to come out but I won't pull it and he won't pull it. I even got him to watch his friend pull out their tooth on another blog. It almost gave him enough courage to do it but he "just can't!". Are there any non-gross ways to pull a tooth!?!

1 comment:

The Rivers Family said...

Lorinda, same issues with Katie and me being grossed out. get a good wad of paper towel...fold into a narrow strip...wrap it snuggly aroung the tooth...take a deep breath(both of you) and give it a very strong twist. I have found that giving a girly yell helps too. the tooth doesn't make a noise and it is quick and painless(for the mother)works every time. Lisa