Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sick Sunday

Today was one of those Sunday's where my boys woke up sick.....Daddy just gets worn out very easily these days and today was one where he had NO energy. Tyler had a tummy ache but after a LONG time in the bathroom he felt much better. So we stayed in our pj's all day, missed church and hung out playing games. Charlie was able to score a Wii this past week so we are all enjoying learning how to play video games standing up. Tyler's new favorite is Tony Hawk's Skateboarding, we didn't even know he knew who that was but when we went into the store to let him pick his game that is the one he wanted. I have to admit, on tv he is very good at skateboarding, I am quite certain that if we tried this outside with a real one he would be hitting the pavement hard and often. He thinks so too. As long as he can admit it.
We are going to start baseball next weekend so it really needs to warm up. Usually I don't miss any practices or games but I have all ready let them both know that I am NOT going to sit and freeze for two hours while they practice. Just not going to, no point. I can be doing more practical things like cleaning my house or shopping. I think I will chose shopping.
We all went to see Grandaddy yesterday as we do every Saturday. He was very proud of the fact that he slept all day. Man I can't wait to be able to do that, when I don't need to be doing anything else but sleep. I just can't even imagine a day. So that was all he wanted to talk about so we let him go on and on for a while then we left. We promised next time we would bring him some more crackers, the man loves peanut butter crackers! So much he thinks they are cookies. Maybe next time he can talk about that.
Off to get the laundry done, amazing when we are home all day how much stuff I can put off until later.

No comments: