Saturday, February 9, 2008

Moving on

Today was the LAST basketball game for Tyler. Daddy and I decided to just sit and enjoy it so no pictures or video's. Of course today there were plenty of picture opportunities so I will never just sit and watch again! He got his end of the season trophy....I will have to put that up later. I even forgot to take the picture when we got home! His team ended the season 9-1-1. I just realized that is 911 and yes they needed help sometimes but he really learned some basics this year that he didn't know last year.

After the game we went to see Grandaddy. He was having some trouble today but when his new girlfriend walked in the room he lit up! I have never seen my Grandfather this way. It was hysterical! He was a love sick puppy. Too Cute!

I am going to try to keep everyone posted more often with just normal every day to day stuff instead of waiting until an event that has picuters. I don't know how this will go because I am busy enough right now with work, leading Team Kid at church and now I have taken on directing VBS for the summer. I am going to be a crazy person very soon. But maybe this will be the outlet I will need to just let it all out!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Love the new blog look. I copied some of your stuff. Thanks!

Ashley said...

I love the pic of you guys...very cute!