Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I love the thought of Valentines Day.......we just decided in our first married poor years that it was a luxury we could not afford. Then it stuck. So for 17 years we have not celebrated this day dedicated to love. That doesn't mean we don't do it for Tyler though!!! We got him his very first Webkinz. Now I had heard of these wonderful stuffed animals but I had NO idea the extent of owning one. This is no ordinary stuffed toy,no,no,no. You get (have) to go on a special website and adopt your animal, give it a name, clothe it, feed it, play with it, love it, earn money to buy it things, and keep it alive! WOW! I think my little man is going to learn some serious responsibility because Daddy's first question of course is "can it die?" to which Tyler responded with a horrified look. Being new to this hole thing I really don't know.....can a webkin die? Very sad thought for my little man who LOVES his Spider Dog! Anyway, we made our way through the site and had some fun playing games, earning money and buying Spider Dog the cutest sweater.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I do not think they die... I think they get sad and hungry... but not die.

Bay would say play every day the Wishing Well and the Wheel of Wow... it is an easy way to earn money.