Sunday, April 13, 2008

Are you ready?

http://

This video was played at church this morning.
Tyler was really impacted by this video. His main concern was for the man at the end who got left behind. I can't put it into words what he was feeling but you could see it all over his face - worry. Worry for those who don't know Jesus as their personal savior. Worry for those who may never know. Worry for those who may never be told. He is only 7 and has this knowledge that it we don't tell then who will? He really inspired me.

I have had this tug to take this particular class at church that really teaches how to go out and tell others about what Jesus did for them. I grew up in church so I know it but this class puts it in terms that everyone can understand. Problem - my shynes. I know I have to overcome but it is hard. It wins every time. I heard Beth Moore say once that she is scared to death of one thing - speaking in public! What she does for a living! She had to make a decision - obey her fear or obey God who is calling her to public speaking for his sake. She chose to obey God. I am in that struggle right now. I know eventually God will prevail and take those obstacles out of my way so I can serve him. I just have to be ready when they are.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

You can do it, girl! I thought I would vomit, but then God totally took over.
~Heather

Tabitha said...

Tyler is truly amazing. The fact that he actually processes this information. I decided the night I went out with Keith and Charlie that I want to take EE so maybe next time it comes around we can take it together.