Friday, April 25, 2008

Tyler's Day



Wow what a Birthday! We had a jam packed day of parties and FUN! First was Tyler at school, he has reminded his teacher every day for weeks that his birthday was fast approaching. When he walked in this morning she said "Wait - don't tell me -Today is your birthday!" He was so impressed she remembered. All of the kids told me how into Spiderman he was - as if I really had no clue and they were doing me a HUGE favor letting me in on the fact. Funny. Friends are great!


He decided that he would just go in head first and this was the result....he got a laugh from the entire class on this stunt. Mommy however was less than impressed but knew it would be great for the blog so I took a picture anyway.
This was not a planned part of the day but who could resist a slip and slide on an 85 degree day and your birthday when anything goes? He and his friends loved it and had a great time.
His two BFF's Sean and Stewart
I didn't realize how dirty Tyler was in this picture until it was on here and it's the only one I got so this is the memory we have of him and his Great Grandaddy on his 7th birthday!
Time for cake and presents!His friend Stewart got him a GI Joe figure - he loved it!
Mommy and Daddy got him a spiderman scooter
The big present actually came from Uncle Allen. We had his friends cover his eyes so he couldn't peek when it was brought in - you can tell by the look on their faces it is pretty cool!

Thanking Mimi and Papa for their early gift of the puppy again.




Here he is getting so big!

I am not sure why but Grandaddy pointed to this helmet so I gave it to him....he put it on his head then pointed to the camera so I took the picture. What really freaked him out is showing him the picture right after it was taken

All he could say was "I'll be dogged!"

We finished off the night roasting marshmellows in the back yard.

Happy Birthday Tyler!

No comments: