Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Letting it all out....

I am not usually one with the funny story to be told. I usually laugh at other peoples funny stories and just think - nothing funny ever happens to me.

Until today...

It actually didn't happen to me but to my friend that watched Tyler for the day while we worked. She does this for us and he loves going over there, mostly to play his friends X-Box but also because he really does have a great time. Today they went to the park. Before leaving she did the make sure you go to the bathroom before we go speach that we all do before going somewhere that we know won't have one. After arriving at the park all was fine until Tyler realized he didn't go before leaving the house. He told my friend that he forgot and he had to pee. She said he would have to wait until they got home and he seemed ok with that. He really must have had to go because he is a very shy child and has started the closing the bathroom door at home so he can't be seen phase. So what he did next just sent me into full on belly laughter.
He walked over to the edge of the sidewalk, politely turned his back to everyone in the park and peed. Yes peed.
My friend wasn't sure he was doing it at first until he turned back around and saw him zipping up his pants. Then she was sure and the only thing she could do was call me. Of course the first thing out of her mouth was "Charlie needs to teach Tyler...." then she was laughing so hard I couldn't really make out the rest.
I am so glad we are still friends and can't wait to see what her son does to embarrass me!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Ummmm, your forgot to mention he was facing toward the road!!! Ha, ha.