Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Counting Hairs

So last night we were watching some t.v. show and at some point one of the men in the show had on no shirt. He raised his arms above his head and Tyler says "EEEWWWW" noticing all of the armpit hair. This is not my favorite thing to see either but it was funny that Tyler thought it was gross.

Shortly after this it was bath time.....when Tyler was taking off his shirt and he was in that position where he is stuck with his arms above his head trying to get his shirt off I took the opportunity to do my best tickling....under the arms where he is the most tickleish.

He got in the tub and he had his hands under his armpits....He looked at me very seriously and said

"I am going to put my arms up now and don't tickle them because I want to count my armpit hairs."

What else can you do but laugh....I had to crush his dreams and let him in on the fact that it will be quite sometime before he can accomplish this task.

No comments: