Friday, April 4, 2008

Tagged

If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. I was tagged by Ashley from reading her blog so here are 10 things about Tyler...

1. He loves the Octopus. Don't really know what started this love. This is not an easy thing to collect either....you pretty much have to be at an aqarium or online to find one.

2. He is obsessed with Spiderman. This started with the first movie when he was 3 and has continued to this day.

3. He loves pleasing others. Whether it be playing sports, school work or just everyday things he loves to make others happy.

4. I sometimes catch him outside preaching to the trees. He gets this from his Papa who he adores.

5. He is adopted. His 7th birthday is coming up in 3 weeks so this time of year I start strolling down memory lane. 7 years ago right now we were taking our classes so we could adopt....wow.

6. He is a follower. This sort of worries me but he tends to go with the flow. Right now that is ok because I can control who he is with for the most part but when he gets older - little scared.

7. He loves to play sports. Baseball, Basketball, Football - loves them all.

8. He can't run. It's sad but true. A carrer in sprints, marathons or anything of the sort is not in his future.

9. He is scared to death of Thunderstorms. Always has been.

10. He is the reason I am who I am today - I was wondering WAY off the path the Lord chose for me and it took getting Tyler in my life to realize that. I am thankful each and every day for him and couldn't ask for anything more in my son.

Tag your it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yeah... I am glad you tagged! CUTE